Welcome to The Line Dance Marathon
2014 marks our 21st year and is being held May 29th - June 1st. This is the longest running All Line Dance Event – duly earning the designation of MARATHON!
After the huge success of 2012 and 2013's new format, Jean Garr and Scott Blevins are working extra hard to make 2014 even better! 2014 will definitely be an AMAZING weekend of dance and entertainment that you won’t want to miss.
Included with your Weekend Pass:
- Over 80 hours of free workshops to choose from in 4 workshop rooms
- Workshops begin on Thursday at 1 pm and wrap up on Sunday at 1 pm
- Huge lineup of international instructors
- Dance previews by instructors Thursday and Friday evenings
- Dedicated beginner/improver workshop room and evening ballroom
- Dedicated all request room during portions of the day and after 10pm in the evenings.
- Four nights of evening open dancing – including an intimate pizza and dance party closing out the event on Sunday night
- Saturday night show and “Roaring 20’s!” themed dance party (best costume prize)
- Watch or maybe enter the amateur choreography competition on Sunday (additional competitor fee required)
- "Dance The Floor Away" open dancing on Sunday afternoon after choreography awards ceremony
These are just some of the high points, so please check out the rest of the site for more detailed information – then print out your registration form and reserve your room at the beautiful Sheraton Imperial in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina, so you can sign up to be part of the ACTION!
Mark your calendar for Future Line Dance Marathons:
May 28 - May 31, 2015
June 2 - June 5, 2016
June 1 – June 4, 2017